Exploding Art Mimbulus Mimbletonia style

A blog by Julia Felix about experiences on the CAMS New Media in NYC and Europe study abroad program.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Doritos. Yiiiiiiiiha!

Alright, the internet at this hotel is really unstable, so I'm going to try to make a short post and hope that the internet doesn't cut out before I finish. Today, I woke up and decided I was going to explore the city. So here's a list of what happened:
-Got lost almost immediately. Figured that it didn't really matter since this city is pretty small. I'd have to find my way back eventually...
-Saw a swan in a canal. Wtf.
-Passed about 20 "coffee shops," all plastered with Bob Marley photos. Four words: Lion with a joint.
-Bought a really expensive "Tosti," aka toasted sandwich. Not worth 4.50
-Wandered around some more.
-Got lost, had no idea where I was
-Found my way back to Rijksmuseum. Got in for free with my Museumkaart. Saw some Rembrants. They looked like...paintings.
-Walked back home
-Cool spider.

I spent way too much money since I got here, so I had a nutritious dinner of Doritos, Nutella, and wheat bread. Mmm.

Next time, I'll do my post before hand and just copy paste it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schwann!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go to that pancake house Rachel Ray (or however she spells it) went to and eat cheap pancakes.

I thought of your blog, actually, because I was just reading this remark about CSI and the Grissom/Sara(h) romance on Jump the Shark:

"While I understand that the extreme number of pubescent fangirls who thought that the whole Grissom/Sara thing was OMG! TWU WUV! are pleased by this, I'm laying odds that it's only because they have their own Daddy/Teacher/Mentor issues they need to work on. Basic fact of the matter is, there is no chemistry there. You're better off setting Grissom up with a manniquin... at least it wouldn't have that giant gap in its teeth."

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

frontpage hit counter